You Save: $15.00 (34%)
Our Koala design with some Australian flair.
Edit: This tee was originally designed in response to the Australia wildfires, with 100% of proceeds donated to the Canadian Red Cross for this appeal. We've all seen the footage, we've all heard the numbers: Over 12 Million acres of land have burnt and an estimated 1 Billion animals perished or in grave danger as a result of the wildfires in Australia. We knew we had to do something to help and were happy to have been able to make a generous donation.
- 50% organic cotton / 50% recycled polyester, 150gsm
- Black colour with graphic print on front and woven embroidered logo at hem
- Lightweight and durable
- Unisex fit
All Hearken branded goods are:
- Designed and made in Canada
- Made with eco-friendly / sustainable materials
- Unisex fit
- Manufactured with socially responsible and ethical practices
- Produced in very small batch; all items are limited runs
Hearken Thrift clothing items are:
- Handpicked with great care by us
- Graded conservatively ('Good', 'Very Good', 'Excellent', 'Like New')
- 'Good' is the lowest condition you'll see here as we couldn't sell an item we wouldn't wear ourselves
- Sold as is. All sales are final.